How to obtain a road service licence?
You can only apply for a road service licence when applications are invited in the press and you meet the criteria laid down in the advertisement.
Call at the NTA with your birth certificate and your National Identity Card. If the application is to be made on the name of a company, bring along the deed of company and the certificate of incorporation.
Fill in an application form.
Other documents to be produced are –
- A sketch indicating the location of your residence;
- your CEB or CWA or telephone bill confirming your place of residence.
- You will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 300.
- You will be convened for a hearing by the Authority and if your application is successful, you will be informed accordingly.
- You will be requested to call at the Licensing Section for conditions of implementation, fees applicable for implementation and renewal of licence.